Friday, April 19, 2013

Can you live inside this story anymore?

As I've been driving around the city these past days I can't help but look at billboards and want to cry. I can't live inside this story anymore. This is a story about lies about fake, fakey, fake! I have started defining it as the "lies" and prayed in gratitude that my husband can live in the lie and take it or leave it. I can't do that which makes me feel weak. However, today I took back my power on this front. I signed up for an email system. The said they make it really easy! They shared it is so important for an email to be free of jargin or defined so everybody can understand it. I looked at their videos and went deeper for direction. Their direction was FULL of jargin. HA! I emailed the young associate who told me "his design team would help me." Ha! I haven't heard back from him. I wrote in my email that this advice about loosing jargin has been lost on them. I told him it made me laugh. I love laughing at the absurd! What a joy. This is a bad parent in the making, this company. Yes, I can embrace the irony of my shadow right here! The point is, be straight with people because that will make this story change and I can't wait until the mainstream story is Cancer has a cure, you are supported and loved and you can have it and know it now. Because this story is true now and I hope everybody knows this story in the coming years! I'm hosting an emotional release workshop in June, this is not to be missed and only 5 people can participate! Register as soon as you see the class info come out! Love to everybody, even the email guy and "his design team".

No comments:

Post a Comment