Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Energy Update "Emerging"

I’ve had messages about Emerging. While I am to understand this is a subtle part of our personal expression and perhaps dimensionality shifting into a higher, more powerful gear, it appears to be an important piece to the puzzle. As I write this I am laughing at the fact that we create our reality and what I am writing about seems a little gossipy to me! The messaging has been we are rising up as though emerging from the depth of a pool of water. I did catch a snippet written by another intuitive, I am so sorry, I cannot remember which source, however there was mention about ascending. This action has been cited in many texts about the energy shifts surrounding 2012. The energy cycle is to culminate in 2016 and this emergence is just a part of the process but is an achievement and plateau on which to rest on some clarity for a moment and feel our power more fully. I’ve read about this and its impact on us as a society. I’ve read dramatic accounts about flashes of light and personal wrestle. Please remember there are many perspectives on many things written in books. I am writing this to remind you, the best way to emerge from water is not to try but to let go and you will rise or float up. It’s in the wrestling where we pull ourselves down.

No comments:

Post a Comment