Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Energy Update Pattern changing

I had an epiphany but I have a lot of epiphanies so I catch myself laughing as I write this. The excuses bubble up like needy children of missed doings, which haunt us like we are the spurn of the earth parent, friend, child, etc. How does this change? How do we see our self as whole? It comes through passion and passion if we are not already there takes pattern changing. In my articles I’ve talked a lot about holding boundaries and making sure you surround yourself with people who are supporting your expansive nature. This is important because they can nurture and co-create alongside your passion so having a supportive community can make you feel safe to change patterns. If we are with the people who for us are “squeaky”, it will take us back to our rut. My advice? Stay out of the rut. Each time I see hope and feel freed up it is because I made a change. I suspect all of the programs in the world can step-by-step help you find change. It then becomes about being gentle with yourself and others while you are going through the process you’ve chosen. We can get TOO excited about it or we can miss some assignments and beat our self up. Awareness is your tool. However, if you feel it will create lasting change go for it! The real secret is you were never broken so there is nothing to fix. Your real desire is to go back to your nature. The epiphany came for me when I received some unexpected help while at the same time was reading about ayurvedic approaches. There I was right there on the page! I could see my triggers that break down my foundation for health and vitality. It was a westernized version, which helped me to understand more than ever before about the depth of ayurvedic knowledge. So, we can take cues from different places but the answers are within. Changing the pattern is the key. Rejecting the thoughts about what overwhelms you …… I was driving to the studio today and was calling a client who sent me a contact name, which I called right after speaking with her. Then I felt a shred of guilt for having my own career and another opportunity which will likely take me away from home AND? In flood these things…..my son’s birthday party invite needs creating and sending (which I want to do), the lawn care company needs calling today otherwise we lose the discount and the list went on and on. It is breaking the cycle of the “I don’t want to dos” and simply allowing space for MORE of the “I want to dos.” Have no clue what I’m talking about? Feel overwhelmed? Stop what you are doing and go take a nap. Then wake up and ask yourself what you want next. Act on it! If you wake with a jolt, sit with it, and ask yourself to go into those feelings, that is something trying to get out of you, honor it! Cliff notes: Change patterns, make sure you are surrounding yourself with friends and a support network who are authentic and supportive. Love yourself enough to make you the priority. Be in passion. Be in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment