Monday, February 23, 2015

Energy Update Dismissed & Unheard

The energy theme two weeks ago was about being dismissed and unheard, I am writing about it now because I dismissed it! I feel it is an important topic and like when I read, it almost won’t allow me to come up with another topic until I share this one. While this energy was arcing I listened to an interview of John Gray by Donna Eden. In this interview John Gray states women are 4 times more stressed in their home than men and 2 times more stressed than men in the workplace. John goes on to share women create oxytocin via estrogen and in a study women were found to create healthy levels of oxytocin when they felt they were heard. Now you know I am going to kick all women in the pants, right? We need to be heard. Being heard comes from us. I am not going to push at “are we hearing others” but instead lets do this one from the opposite angle. When you are seeing a situation unfold and you need to respond to? Use those “I feel statements” because nobody can trump your feelings, they are yours. Secondly, at the end of a conversation make a statement confirming what you desire. “I desire to see this position get filled by somebody who is hungry to work over experience.” “I desire to have my Saturday free, may we meet on Sunday?” Ha, in the middle of this article I broke off and wrote next week’s article! It’s a doooooozy! Claim your space, voice and desires. There is confusion afoot but do the best you can. The confusion is purposeful right now although it stinks. Read next week’s post to learn more about the confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment