Monday, May 12, 2014

Energy Update “Recognizing the negative voice”

How do we crack the code of the negative voice in our mind? We start listening for it, once we recognize it we can learn how to tune it out and allow our positive mind to speak over the other. Being present is the key. Being present is when you have a thought and your negative voice chides you, stop the thinking. I visualize a white screen. Then I stay there and if the negative thoughts come in I see them but do not let them influence me. I let them float out, just as they floated in. Now if you find yourself running in circles in life. This is time to apply another tool. STOP, tune in and see what is the most opposite thing to do. If you have a deadline for something and you are feeling hungry and tired. To stop the intensity of the voice you’d be better to eat a little something and take a nap, then to keep pushing to meet your deadline. What are you really doing? You are coming back to presence. See the negative mind is at the ready to overthrow you. Your job is to recognize it, release it or act on the opposite. Naps, walks and watching a movie are my favorite ways to stop this voice. The more we release these thoughts with neutrality, the more we stop them. I practiced this for a week. This is a big lesson for me…and had two days of shear bliss in my power. Then I let the negative mind over throw me. I could see it in action but feigned interest in working with it to stop it and voila, there I am back at the negative mind running my show. I personally have let this voice of ego run the show at points in my life, especially lately. Ouch, it hurts. What I can tell you about this is when you know you’ve achieved presence you won’t care to tell others about it or make promises to others how you will be more or can do that extra thing. You will be quiet within yourself, know you are enough and worthy. This is the sign of an open heart, because it is discerning life, in place of trying. So at each moment you feel a negative message come in, release it, it is not divine. Divine messages are only positive ones. If you struggle with this voice, tell yourself 10 times a day, “I love myself and all of my cells in my body too.” “I am enough” Rejoice in your inner world that becomes when you stop beating yourself up and start working with the voice inside. Once you gain solid grounding with this, keep up the new voice of self-love so your natural power will be fully alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment