Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fear, where did it get you?

For many years I deliberated, held myself back and didn't know who I really was. I went through some difficult times, many years of it in fact. The struggle has impacted my art. Perhaps for shame and fear, I pushed through because what is life without passion? I am currently working on Peace Is Abundant (PIA) which is a teacher, mentor and friend all wrapped in one. It's allowed a platform to express quickly and be prolific with reason. I am an intuitive person, which to me means I am able to see connections in everything around me. Sometimes this ability makes me appear smart or wise because I can see what others cannot. I've found I'm creating Peace Is Abundant in 50 increment blocks. Then in between I am creating vastly different art to Peace Is Abundant. This past fall I see a change in me, a harkening back to a style or expression I worked with in the mid 1990's. Some of us are slow learners! If that's you too my friend, huzzah to us both, if we pick up where we left off. Leaving the past in the past and allowing the future to be the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment