Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Energy Update Consistency and its Contrast

I am inspired to write about consistency and its contrast inconsistency. My article will show these definitions in action, as an example, not as a direct definition because I am retrieving the information using clairvoyance and this is the format in which it came-I'm going with it! When I impart clairvoyance I see a train running over a track where there is a gap at points and something has to bridge the gap. However, the sensation I feel while looking is not at all like riding on a train. It is instead like a fast up and down motion the type of ride that makes your stomach rise and fall from a pushing and pulling movement. The movements are consistent but the depth at which they rise and fall differ and anticipation of this action is not discernible ahead of the experience. Ride the wave people! So, the message I am picking up ties in with last week's theme. Don't bridge the gap! Do this so that the truth can be seen and faced. Its ok for the train to fall off the track because then it will be noticed and supported. Perhaps better tracks must be built in place of you holding the tracks together to make them appear like they are seamless and there is no problem. I just read an astrological update a few days ago asking us to balance in work and rest. I feel what I've just stated follows this energy pattern. If you stop holding the tracks, what will you make time for in your own life? Is this shift simply you offering for everybody involved to be in balance? There may be a time of discomfort but what we really can focus on is that in time the truth will flesh out if we can let go of holding it all together. Hold your part of the situation with love. Stand in love for the other places and people who need to step up. Know inside you, doing this type of act is an act of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment