Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Energy Update "Find the Small Quiet Inside"

This week is about "the inside job". Going inside to find the place where peace is established, where quiet reigns. You have a safe haven inside of you. Work from this position this week as you face the contrast of this outside yourself. It seems hard to apply this to our current human experience where regular duties in addition to parties, shopping, baking and business appears to be ruling our days. To shift into this inner world, I feel this can be a touch base within, it can also be a minute of dazing out and finding quiet in this way. It is about living for small bits on the inside, just with you. Listen to you and follow it with a gentle heart right now. A few weeks back I wrote about a woman drinking a coffee and seeing it wasn't from her truth. While I know you understand the concept applied to your own life it is odd to see it in action in the life of another (without judgment of course). This means the veil is slipping away and we can see each other for who we really are. Another scenario I didn't write about, probably because it fits for today's writing is about perception and trusting inner guidance. I walked into a store several weeks back that is new to its location. I had no need to go in there and shut out my "inner voice" and went anyway. When I got about 1/3 of the way into the store with a hand behind me still touching a scarf as I walked by I all of a sudden felt flat and a thought came. It was about if I were to die tomorrow is this what I want to be doing now? How do I want to impact this world and does this achieve it? While it hit me hard, I laughed because this was inner guidance that I could hear and feel, it was startlingly real AND I could see behind my own veil for just a moment! This used to be a way I'd gather inner quiet, to shop a bit, loose myself in it. In that moment I felt saturated with too much, not overwhelmed but like I had eaten too much sugar. A smidgen of remorse and over indulgence. I also had awareness that I was in the wrong place and in this time and space nothing was there for me. Be open to this in your own life as this is the contrast of managing your energy and alignment. Claim that quiet and gain something bigger! This week focus on the small quiet inside of you. The messaging I am getting is this offers a place to recharge you which is divine and goes to your core. Now that's powerful! Have a good week everybody! Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment