Monday, December 30, 2013

Gratitude in 2013

A personal story about gratitude- While a clairvoyant, I'm also an artist. I was very happy coming out of a successful studio show in the spring and my art was then on its way to Nina's Cafe on Cathedral Hill. The art had hung for about a week at the cafe when I got a call. A woman was interested in buying one of my large ink drawings. I kept trying to find an evening to return her call. I thought about doing it one Sunday night but it was already 8pm so I decided to wait. Oddly, she called me 10 minutes later. As I spoke to her about the image she kept saying that it was for a memorial. As we were talking about framing I asked her if the image would move around, unsure what she meant by a memorial. She paused. Then she shared that this coffee house, Nina's in St Paul is where she met her husband. They married and several years later he became ill all of a sudden and passed away. She'd looked at Nina's for three years to use the memorial money to buy art by which to remember him. I took a deep breath and thanked her for sharing this story and felt honored to be the art that bridges her heaven and earth. A reminder to us all to manifest what we desire. I place a variety of intention around my art, it was clear to me my intention had been heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment