Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Energy Update Seeing Behind the Veil

Energy Update Seeing behind the veil Something is shifting and I feel it is universal. Personally, I am experiencing a heightened ability to see the apocalypse or “behind the veil”. You may remember me talking about life as an illusion and we play roles for one another to grow and learn. Recently I heard: in order to live fully in the light you must have fully lived in the dark. While I didn’t understand this concept before I did understand its manifestation, which is, people, who are playing the perpetrator, are as close to the divine as everybody. Now I understand they are only going the direction of the dark to understand the contrast so immensely that they then can better understand the light. That said, in my daily life I am being shown situations that are not of truth. I may become like the Long Island Medium and walk over to people and say, “Um, I don’t know if this is okay with you if I share but did you know you are not acting in your truth?” Wouldn’t they love that! I think I could do it. Want to place some bets? Let me give you an example, I was at the grocery store where I saw a woman walking out with a hot beverage she just purchased. She was walking toward me I could sense that this action was not in her truth. WHAT? Where did that come from? Was I judging her? Then I could feel and could see under her veil of illusion. I could feel how she felt inside about the hot beverage and what her perceptions about it were, deep and unseen to her and the surface ones. She was compensating by having that hot beverage. There was no true need but to feel something through the use of the hot beverage. She was compensating, self-enabling. We’ve all done it. However, it was interesting to view it. This to me is dimensionality. We can sense beyond what is evident and that is powerful! In no way am I saying hot beverages are bad. What I am saying is tune in, tune into you! Is this right for you in the moment? Is this what supports your life to thrive and really expose your creativity and who you truly are? The other thing I am saying is like growing up in a tricky home as a child, once we hit a certain age we have to face those hurt parts of us in order to heal and release it. Do it! Feel it, if it becomes to scary, claim it. If you also are seeing this pattern with the veil lifted, keep your footing by regarding the truth in others and respecting them for it. Getting stuck on their misstep doesn’t help them shift, nor does it serve our future because what are we creating in that moment where we are judging somebody? This brings me to a holiday topic....... If we remember that in each moment we are creating our future we need to figure out ways to stay balanced during this busy time of year. Show your preference by doing only the things that feel good to you. Leave the rest. Being quiet over being busy will always create a win for manifestation and living authentically!

No comments:

Post a Comment