Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Energy Update "Self-Acceptance"

Anything you reject in yourself must me reviewed, let go and a new belief formed. This is the work we are summing up from early November of 2013. We've worked through the winter months of facing "being wrong" and moved into flat out "rejection" any feelings of rejection we hold are gaining clarity. We must believe in abundance to thrive and self-love is a good place to feel abundant. We can see our self-rejection in the judgments others make about us. We can choose to act on them by either letting them go or keep feeling badly about them and ruminate (keep thinking again and again relaying the story in our head). Why would we choose to relive them? Because we believe them. Stop believing them. Let go. If you're scared, claim it, ball your fists and scream at the Universe, I am scared and I am ready to thrive. We also can recognize this pattern when we set expectations for things. No expectations, in place of this be expectant, excited like a child who doesn't know what's going to happen. Accepting yourself is about accepting our truth, what we came here to do. This does not need to be a heavy burden. I will share something I heard a woman by the name of Dahna Fox who teaches about the Akashic records says. "We are here to learn to be happy as humans". If that is it, what are we letting stop us? I've hidden my needs for many years. I am claiming them and my life is encouraging more play and creativity. It also is allowing my soul to fully sing. My intuition for my life is stronger. This is what we want. Meet your needs and listen to you. Share only with those who can truly love you unconditionally I know some of you are thinking, “That is one person or a small group of people” Let your expansive nature call in more of these people to your life. By asking for this desire to be met you are also asking the Universe to unravel more people from their “Myth” and offer them their truth. This is a noble request you’ve made!

No comments:

Post a Comment