Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Energy Update "Looking for Joy"

Now that we have all successfully have surrounded ourselves with people who view the world from “What is” What’s next? We can focus our attention on seeing the joy in life! I was on an airplane, which had just landed as I actualized my next request from the Universe. I asked to see all of the joy around me. As the plane stopped, people shot up to grab bags and claim their space on the aisle to exit. A father, mother and child rode in the row ahead me. The dad stood up to get their bag and when he turned around to face his row, his little daughter reached her arms up. He set the bag down and brought the child into his arms, she immediately snuggled her head on the father’s shoulder and neck. Contentment and love! That is what I saw. However, what brought me even more joy was the couple in the aisle in front of this father. As all of this was happening, the couple in front of them was watching this dad and child too. This couple was likely ready to start a family of their own. The hope in the woman’s eyes for love of this kind, for her spouse and herself, wanting to be needed, wanting to be able with one small gesture to calm her own child......this yearning oozed from her giant smile. Seeing her brought me great joy. To remember back to when I too could be this for my own children or even for another person. This is a great example of Zero Point Manifestation. We can ask and receive immediately. I left the plane and started this leg of my journey seeing joy all over the place! Somebody outside the plane helped another by taking their hand because their elderly legs weren’t the same as his younger ones. Did I impact this quantum field of ours by requesting to see joy and asking to open the hearts of myself and others? Or was my attention only drawn to what was already always there? Tune your focus to joy. The contrast of this is lack. We deserve to live in "What is" (abundance & expansion) and if we are really committing to this we will ask to see joy, happiness and love in abundance around us and for us!

1 comment: