Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Energy Update "Talons Locked"

Energy Update “Talons Locked” Image title "First in Flight" Some 6 years ago I was at the Wabasha Eagle Center with my family. As my son and daughter watched the handlers with these huge birds, they warned that next they would feed a rat to the birds and if anyone wanted to move closer now would be a good time. My son, 4 at the time nudged me. We went up and with him on my lap watched and listened to the bird crack that animal apart right before us. My son was quiet and big eyed, then he leaned back into me a bit and said, “That is BEAUTIFUL and DISGUSTING, but BEAUTIFUL.” The reason I share this is I’ll never forgot that day because of what he said. Something else that was shared that day was that Bald Eagles mate for life. When they are selecting a mate they do tricky flying maneuvers to interest the other. Then when both Eagles decide they are “the one” they both fly up very high in the sky, lock talons and free fall. If they make it to the ground, are able to separate and fly back to meet each other, in the world of Bald Eagles, they are married! The reason we were told they do this is to identify who is a viable mate to “match” them. There were some facts pointing toward, if they do this and fail, they likely wouldn’t be able to reproduce together. WOW, maybe we need humans to lock talons before...... So about 2 years ago I set an intention to see this happen in nature and for it to act as a sign for me. So in the middle of some tricky challenges in my life, I am driving to some support two hours away from my home, two times in a week. I am driving back from my second trip and you guessed it! I saw three Bald Eagles flying about when two of them lock talons, free fall and land behind some trees. The spinning birds looked like a sculpture falling from the sky. I couldn’t believe it. I reached to turn off the radio in the car and just watch. When they landed the third bird flew down to them and then away quickly. I am guessing that was a male who was making sure it was a match. Too bad for him it was, now he’s going to have to get back on “EagleMate.com” This is really a rare chance, especially at this time of year because mating normally takes place in January & February. This year maybe due to the cold, snowy and very long winter the birds are mating later? Or perhaps they court a year, build that HUGE nest and get ready for the following mating season. My intention for this article is a reminder to tell you to ASK for what you want! ASK! ASK! ASK! If you'd like to learn more about the Law of Attraction, check out the work of Esther and Jerry Hicks. You can find them on Hay House.

1 comment:

  1. Eagle is my Totem and Relationship is a huge focus for me with this Grand Cross and Eclipse energy coupled with today's new moon. Thank you for this very personal message, and the reminder to ask for what I want!

    ReplyDelete