Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Energy Update "When everybody......"

“When everybody got what they wanted peace arrived with no effort at all” What if everyone got their highest good met? What if we gave up suffering and chose to allow ourselves to feel what we want to feel? See nobody can make you feel anything. That perception comes from our experiences in life and many of us conformed to our societal demands (whatever they have been for each of us) and some of us shaped to fit somebody else’s agenda. When we ask ourselves what do we want? We might think of some things. However, if we keep asking at every turn, what do we want? And we narrow it about career, relationships and health, if our life were pure pleasure, joy and ease, what would that look and more so feel like? I’ve been traveling the past two weeks. Prior to leaving town I worked on intentions (manifesting) for my career. I’m delighted to report a lot has come from getting excited about my career and setting personal goals/aspirations. Then I followed my flow, my bliss and from this knew just what events to take in and which ones to dismiss and voila! I had two fantastic opportunities, in alignment with my intentions to the Universe, come my way prior to my departure. Now I am looking to other areas of my life using my career as an example. I find myself “cleaning house”, fleshing out just how I want to feel from relating to others and about my health. I find making decisions about where to place my energy and where to keep it for me takes courage and an active relationship with my heart and joy to guide me. I have had my moments! However, I care enough about myself to explore my deeper needs which for most of us, the root of which, is simply the feeling of joy and of course love. Trust yourself this week. Ask yourself, “What brings you true joy?” Then love yourself to the good feelings this brings. Then reap the benefits. Its all about the law of attraction! Go claim what’s yours. ….And? if everyone got what they really wanted, the world would have peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment