Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Energy Update Stand your ground

Upcoming Events- Vision Board Workshop $10 *This Weekend! Sign up today! Saturday January 11th 9:30-12:30pm Come create a focused or transformational vision board! Supplies provided, enjoy some snacks and a little guidance to create your vision for the coming year. Whether it be in relationships, career, health or the creative forces within you who are ready to escape......let it roar in this visual format. A great event for a group of friends, family members or come solo! Please RSVP via email to let me know you're coming. Afternoon Psychic Salon Saturday January 11th 1:30-5pm Up to 5 people can join in for a group reading, each may ask 3 questions. This lovely event will be held in St Paul at my studio space in Lowertown. Come ready for some fun and enlightenment. $50 per person. SALON FULL Engaging Intuition Workshop $75 Saturday Feb 22nd 9-2:30pm For those of you tapping into your psychic ability or its tapping into you and you have no clue what to do with it, this workshop is for you! Learn to turn on and off your ability to read energy. Learn what to trust and what to let go. We'll do a short guided "journey" (similar to a meditation), make a mandala to practice reading with another participant and do some practice readings with each other, time permitting. (This will be with the use of tools). A one hour follow up reading about two weeks after this event is recommended for the purpose of asking questions and to verify information or get a handle on why you are seeing certain things when you read. Email me to sign up- intuitivepathfinder@gmail.com *New* Conversations and Readings $5 Saturday February 22nd 4-7pm This is an opportunity for you to practice reading for others in an open, experimental, non-judgmental environment! Come sit and converse with others about psychic experiences or concerns about bridging the human experience with this spiritual life. Or come read with one another or in a small group-you choose! I'll be there to answer questions and support you. Please RSVP to me if you're planning on making it. I need a minimum of 8 people signed up to host this event. This week the topic is standing your ground. This has all to do with self love. Over the holidays my inner world was rocked. Issues with family I'd internally addressed since 2005 were absolved. I could live freely being the puzzle piece which had always come from a different box. My power is now known in this arena. I can love freely, even to the disgust of my husband and awe of my sister who sees our family exactly the same way. They wonder how and why I'd even strive to love these two people. I can. The real power in it is I know who I can and cannot be for them and with them. My position is to hold love for them while following my boundaries so I am able to maintain a consistent stream of love for these two people. I’ve let go of those who have hurt me the most and now can love them. Honestly, I think they were a blocking mechanism to visiting the real core issue. Self love and self reliance. My acupuncturist just told me last week I need to practice this stance of stomping my foot on the ground in an outward motion. What is he asking me to do? Hold my space, affirm my confidence, hold my power among intensity. What came next was a visit to a doctor who shamed, belittled and barns-waggled me. I went back the next day and took my power back. An eagle in a tight circle over head on my way to the original appointment let me know power was on the table. When you, yourself encounter this type of information, work with it, trust its there for you or you wouldn't have seen it at all. I also recognize in this I wanted support from people who couldn't give it. I now know I need to find a broader resource to meet my needs and where I can in time be fully self reliant. I need to change patterns in a large way to restore my health and bring the fun and play I so very much need into my life. In already making some of these changes, the Universe brought more very unexpected support. I am headed in the right direction because life is supposed to be effortless like this. Where do you need to stand your ground? Are you doing things for yourself or for others? Where can you explore self love? I encourage you to trust you and make some small changes in your favor. Watch because the outcome will be divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment